Friday, October 24, 2008

Looking Forward to the Weekend!

Well, it has been a wild week! I am really happy that the weekend is here. I am thinking about starting a new project and stitching away. I have a test and a paper due, but it should leave me some time to stitch.

I am trying to decide what I want to stitch next. I still have the J to finish, but I am off a stitch and I can not seem to find where I went astray. Grrr. So I figure I will put it away for a while and come back to it. In the meantime, I am considering what to do next. For some reason Prairie Schooler's Farmers Alphabet is calling out to me. I think I like the fact that it is done in squares and with DMC. I have plenty of DMC on hand so I should not have to make any new investments in new supplies.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: