Monday, March 19, 2012

Awww, Shucks!

What a sweet thing to happen.  Danielle from  http://peaceloveandstitching.blogspot.com/ awarded my little Cozy Cottage blog a Liebster Award.  It made my day. Danielle said such sweet things that truly  mean a lot to me. I feel blessed with such kindness today.  I have my part to fulfill in paying it forward, and I gladly do so for other bloggers out there!  However, this has been kind of a ca-razy day so I want to take a few days to put some good thought into it.  

I love reading blogs.  They are so cozy and creative.  I am so impressed with some of the truly creative blogs I have come across.  Some are truly eye candy!  I love reading people's story of the everyday.  I love the photos of stitching, backyards, grandchildren, pets and recipes.  I love the personal stories of people throughout the world.  I am amazed at how much smaller the world has become through the internet and the personal stories in blogs.  I like the connection to people across the states and around the world.  

Well, I am off to sleep.  Liesl has had an active evening of being a bored, mischievous little mini schnauzer.  Her momma is all tuckered out.  Liesl is snoring cute little puppy snores.  She looks so cute that she makes me fall in love with her all over again.  In a few minutes I will tuck her into her pink puppy blanket.  She will make her little purring sound that mini schnauzers make.  Then she will let out her last contented sigh before she goes to sleep.  She is such a sweet little dog. She makes me happy.

Sweet dreams to all!





No comments: