Thursday, February 15, 2018

A Little Pre-Birthday Stitchy Treat


A week or two ago someone posted a photograph of this DMC Collector Tin on one of the cross stitch sites on Facebook.  It comes with 35 full sized skeins of the new colors from DMC.  The packaging is quite beautiful.  Just look at how those DMC labels all line up!  I looked it up on 123stitch and saw that it was really reasonably priced.  I have a birthday coming up and with all of the extra hours I have been putting in, I thought I would treat myself.  
I always want to make shipping costs worth it, LOL.  I have been wanting the Plum Street Samplers Cinnamon Stars.  I also got a grab bag of 6 inch squares of evenweave for ornaments.  Usually, whenever I place an order at 123stitch, I also pick up a package of Bohin needles.   It is always good to have extra on hand.
That DMC tin looks so pretty that I am not sure I want to use the floss.  LOL

Well, a certain furry someone is letting me know it is time for her to be tucked in.  :)

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Great gifts.
It's good to treat yourself! :)
Marilyn

Robin in Virginia said...

What a fun package of goodies you got for yourself! I didn't know that you could get a grab bag of fabrics from them. Enjoy your weekend!

Linda K's Stitching Corner said...

Happy Birthday...glad that you got the new DMC Threads in the beautiful tin. This is so pretty....I love the Tin.

Happy Stitching
Linda K, Buttercup