Monday, March 9, 2009

100 Posts!

As I was signing on tonight, I noticed that this is my hundredth post, which is kind of amazing really. It does not seem like that many. I think I started this blog last summer after months of just thinking about it. I had visited other blogs and I was so impressed by the creativity of bloggers. My biggest worry was how I was going to come up with anything to write about. It's funny how it just happens. The day is so full of exciting adventures. LOL

I really want to thank you for taking the time to visit with me everyday. It means so much to me. It also means so much to me when you go through the time and effort to post comments. It gives me a great deal of happiness. It is very cool to look at the blog and see there is a comment waiting.

It has been a rather busy day. It is momma and Liesie night again tonight, since DH is off at band rehearsal. We started with a walk on the beach this evening. It was a bit cold, but with the time change it was quite light and a pleasant walk. Liesie was a bit perkier than her momma.

I am getting ready to finally stitch for the evening. I started the green skirt last night during the Blue Whale show on National Geographic. As a side note, the whale show was quite spectacular. They are incredible creatures and the filmography was amazing. It was hard to stitch while watching it because I wanted to keep my eyes on the screen. I did start the green on the skirt and am worried about how much I will have to frog since I was so distracted. LOL It is refreshing to work in another section. Hopefully, this section will go a bit faster.

Have a happy Tuesday!

No comments: