Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday, Whoohoo!

It has been a busy week and I have been oh, so ready for the weekend! I came home, had a snack with DH while he cooked dinner. It was wonderful to be able to change into my sweats, settle onto the sofa, then surf a little on my laptop. DH made the most fabulous dinner from a Mediterranean cookbook, which tasted totally amazing! Lastly, we got to relax on the sofa in front of a fire, with a sleeping puppy and watch bad television. It was the best evening that I have had in a very long time.

I got to stitch for a little while. But my eyelids are getting heavy so I know I will be nodding off pretty soon. I had hoped to be able to stay up late to stitch, but I am afraid that I just do not have it in me. I wish I could stay up as late I used to.

I am actually looking forward to household chores tomorrow. I have a bunch of house cleaning to do, and the Mount Everest of laundry. It will be nice to putter around the house. DH plans on starting the garden out front. After I get all of my chores done, it will be stitch-a-palooza. I am starting to work on a fun part of the piece. I am thinking that I will catalog my floss, too. I am thinking that if I do this organizing in small portions, it won't be such a huge task.

Well, it is time to turn in and get some rest. I hope everyone has a terrific weekend!

No comments: