Friday, May 21, 2010

Whoohoo! Friday!

Oh my goodness. This is the first weekend since late April that I do not have a weekend packed full of activity. Life has been so busy, and I have been out every night this week except for Monday. Tonight though, my son took me out to dinner at my favorite sushi place. It was awesome to have the time with him. Plus dinner was really yummy.

Tomorrow I have a quick meeting in the morning, then I need to work on my final assignment for my class. It will be nice to be home for the afternoon and evening. I am hoping to stitch, too. Plus I need to propagate some flowers in my garden. Sunday I have church and a reception but that will be terrific.

Next weekend is the holiday and I am stoked! I plan on doing a lot of gardening and stitching. Hopefully, I will be able to get together with friends for barbecue, too. I have a lot of beads that I have collected over the years, so I am thinking that I would love to make some pretty necklaces to wear. I have been meaning to do this earlier, but I look at the beads and then I get overwhelmed. So I am going to cowgirl up and make some necklaces!

Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

No comments: