Sunday, January 27, 2019

A Little Liesl Update

I am sincerely grateful for your ongoing prayers for my sweet furgirl.  I love her more than I can express.  Fortunately, the hospital is about 5 minutes from my home and I see her as much as they will let me.  I feel so much joy as I get to hold her sweet self and I bawl my eyes out every time I have to give her back.  I count the minutes of the hours until I get to go back to her.

Out hurdle today is for her to eat something.  She looked interested this morning, so I am going this afternoon and evening with every possible food that she loves.

I humbly ask for your continued prayers.  I am truly grateful for every prayer which contains her name.

May God Bless You!

Patti and Liesl

5 comments:

Bluebird said...

Hi Patti,
I have enjoyed reading your blog, but haven't commented before. I love hearing about the beautiful area you live in (I visited the area once and thought it was gorgeous). I also love all your stories about your dog Liesl (I also have an adored dog, so I understand that). I was so sorry to hear about your mother's passing, that is so difficult. I also was sorry to hear of the changes with your partner. I think it's great you have been working on taking care of yourself and becoming healthier.

Anyway, I wanted to comment especially today to let you know that I am sending prayers for you and Liesl. I sincerely hope that the vet will be able to help her and that she improves and recovers and is able to come home soon. Thinking of you!
Mary

Heritage Hall said...

Continued prayer for little Liesl.....

Laura said...

Continuing prayers!!!

Marilyn said...

Continued prayers for Liesl.
Marilyn

Patti said...

Prayers to you & sweet Liesl. I’m so sorry for all that you’ve had to go through in the last 7-8 months (((hugs)))’