Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Time Flies When You Are Having Fun!

Hello again!  It is hard to believe that it has been almost three months since I last posted.  Everything has been a bit of a whirlwind!  Life is amazing, as always.  I am so grateful for all of the wonderful blessings.

Love continues to grow and flourish around the cozy cottage.  I have met the person that I have always hoped existed, but wondered sometimes if he would be possible.  Over the past few years, friends have encouraged me to try online dating and such, but I always said that when it was time for me to fall in love again, God would put the right person in my path.  I would not have to go looking for him.  He sent me such an incredibly kind, gentle, honest, Christian man.  However, I must share him...

It seems that a certain furry someone thinks that he is HER boyfriend.  She gets ca-razy when he arrives at the cozy cottage.  It can only be because he is here to see her.  She is out of control.  LOL  

So here is my recent Liesl story:  About a week ago, Liesl was chewing on a toy or something with the intent of de-stuffing it.  She rarely does this anymore, but I strongly discourage her from doing it.  So I sternly told her to stop it.  My sweetheart was sitting next to me on the sofa, and she walked over to him, all pitiful looking.  She went over and looked all sad like, "Mom yelled at me and hurt my feelings." It was a full on dramatic performance.  Oscar worthy, really.  LOL

So that is about it for now.  I just wanted to check in and say hello!  I will check in again, soon!

9 comments:

valerie said...

Congratulations Patti! So nice to hear you've met someone to spend time with and that Leisl likes him!

Vicky said...

Yayy glad you popped in and that everything is right in your little corner of the world. :)

andrea said...

I am not a regular commentator but I have been reading your blog for some time. I was so happy to see a new post from you this morning and am very pleased that it's a happy post. So glad that things are going well for you and that Liesl is happy with your new boyfriend. I hope she is well.

Andrea in the UK

andrea said...

I am not a regular commentator but I have been reading your blog for some time. I was so happy to see a new post from you this morning and am very pleased that it's a happy post. So glad that things are going well for you and that Liesl is happy with your new boyfriend. I hope she is well.

Andrea in the UK

Gillie said...

Hmm, you are going to watch that little girl! So glad all is going well, Patti :)

Melissa said...

So happy for you Patti! I think it is an extremely good excuse to not blog I think :) I remember when I was in my first days of love and it was hard to concentrate on anything else! Life will eventually slow down a bit and then that will be the time for blogging. Until then, enjoy your new found love everyday! Congratulations!

Melissa

Anonymous said...

Good to see you back online Blessing to you and your sweetie. Sounds like Leisl is in love too. Have a great day.

Angela Tucker said...

I am so glad that you checked in and gave us an update. I am so happy for you both!

Kansas Sunflower Stitcher said...

Hi Patti...and Welcome back. Not a frequent poster, but a frequent reader. :) Glad all is going well for you!
Theresa in KS