Sunday, July 20, 2008

In Between Projects

That time in between projects always has me twiddling my thumbs a bit. I have to finish stuff up to get it ready for the fair. I plan on doing that when I have a couple of days off later in the week. Know myself a little too well, I know that I will not be able to focus on what necessarily needs to be done if I am playing with a new project. Once I start a project I will want to work on it all the time. So now I wonder if I should read, watch TV, or play a board game with my DH. I am feeling a bit wiggly and like I should be working on something. Oy vey!

I am really excited because yesterday DH and I went shopping and he bought me the most beautiful chair for my craft room. It is red, (I love me some red!) stylish, Scandanavian, high backed, with arms at the perfect level. It also tilts back far enough for me to think (no comments, please.) My favorite room in the house is our craft room/ office. It is done in Scandanavian style and colors, with a lot of stuff coming from Ikea. Since my house is done in Tuscan colors in a traditional style, this room is totally different. I love all of the bright colors. It makes me feel really creative to be in there. It also is very scenic when you look out the window. What a happy place...

No comments: