Saturday, October 18, 2008

Well, At Least I Got To Sit In My Craftroom...


I did not get to stitch or craft today and I am not happy. I had a 13 chapter exam for one of my online community college classes that I had to get done tonight or I would start getting behind. These chapters were on Contract Law and were so hard and so full of detail. I have been trying to understand it for about two weeks. It took about 2 1/2 hours to take the test because I am a worrywart and have to check myself 3 times. Argh. So now I have another few chapters to read in preparation for the next assignment in that class. Plus I want to get a head start on the assignments for my other classes. Sadly, all of this cuts into my stitchy time...

The one thing that makes me happy though is that I get to do all of this stuff in my craft room/office. This is most likely my favorite room in the house. I am not even sure what my favorite element in the room is. It is so cozy and has a beautiful view of the hills around us. To make matters even sweeter, my little Liesie has been dozing away on the ottoman while I sit in the lounge chair that accompanies it. It makes my heart happy to see her there, all curled up, over my book.

I am going to try to take some quiet time to stitch tomorrow. I really feel the need to do something creative!

No comments: