Friday, October 31, 2008

TGIF!

I had the best intentions of posting a photo of my Lori Birmingham piece, but the evening crept up on me and before I knew it, bedtime was here. I have to say that I am really impressed with this kit. It has two lovely overdyes in it that are used for all of the stitching. They are so pretty. As always, the project is much prettier than the photo lets on. It is so feminine and pretty. I am mentally preparing myself for the hardanger doily. LOL

I am a bit tired this evening. Today was the last day at my old part time job, so I had to finish up all of my duties. I am really looking forward to just working the new job and just concentrating on what I need to learn instead of going back and forth.

It is supposed to rain like crazy here this weekend. I am looking forward to it and just sitting in front of a fire. I have a bit of homework to do and I really want to get this LB basket finished. Then I really have to get some gifts started for Christmas. Can you believe it is almost here?!

Have a great weekend!

No comments: