Sunday, September 16, 2012

WIP


Here is my progress for this week.  As you can see, I am a bit willy nilly in how I stitch.  It is based on how I can use up a particular color yarn on my needle, so I do not have to re-thread with another color.  I am sort of impressed at how the cherries are taking shape.  I really like the colors.  I think I am going to put it on my desk chair so I can see it every day.  I think it is purty.

I did not get to do my search through my ornament issues.  I will try this week.  I do not want to lose my feeling of inspiration.  Unfortunately, I tend to find a lot of inspiration in different places.  Here is an autumn Hardanger pattern that I am thinking will probably be a future purchase.  I think it is gorgeous.http://www.mabelfigworthy.co.uk/autumnwreath.php  I think it is kinda cool how Hardanger has changed where more color is being incorporated into the designs.  I still like the lacy look of the white on white.  However, it is nice to have choices and that particular design is really nice.

Well, it is just a short post tonight.  I have to tuck in a small cute dog.  She has to be tucked in just so, then she will let out her big sigh, nestle in, then go to sleep.  It is the sign that all is well in the world, the day is done and the night is peaceful. 




  

No comments: