Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Well, I am happy to say that Liesl is back to her sweet, spunky self.  It is hard when they are sick or hurt, because they can not tell you what hurts or hint about what is going on.  It just makes is scarier.  But tonight she is back to hogging the bed.  (Is it necessary for a small dog to stretch out right in the middle of the bed?!)  We both slept really well last night and one of us did not get out of bed when the alarm went off this morning, electing instead to stay with her head buried under the blankets.  

I am very excited because my sewing cabinet arrives tomorrow.  It is so awesome.  I will assemble it on Monday.  I already have the space picked out for it.  It is a different company than the one that delivered my desk.  I made sure to ask that it not be put on a pallet with a wooden exo-skeleton like when I had the desk delivered.  They assured me that they would do no such thing and then probably doubted my sanity when they hung up the phone.

I am getting very excited about the holidays arriving.  There is so much going on this week and it is just thrilling.  I still have to wrap all of my gifts, but that is a small detail.  I am finding that Dollar Tree has the very best deals on gift bags and the tissue paper liners for them.  The only problem is that the place is packed whenever I go in there.

Well, I am off to dreamland!  

2 comments:

Vicky said...

Merry Christmas to you both and my wish list was a sewing machine table or cabinet too :0)

Patti said...

A very Merry Christmas to you, too, Vicky. May your New Year be filled with much happiness!

Patti & Liesl