Monday, November 24, 2008

Been Away Too Long...

Can you even believe it is Thanksgiving in a few days? Oy! My hubby and I are alone this year on T-Day, so I am figuring on spending all day in sweats. Since it is just the two of us, and we are really worried about food going to waste, hubby is going to smoke a turkey breast. We are just going to have sweet potatoes and green bean casserole with it. Hubby says he will still make me my favorite sweet potato and bacon rolls. I will make a sweet potato pie. We figure that we will get up and take the dog to the beach if it is not raining. Then he'll get the smoker going. I plan on doing some serious stitching in front of the parade and the dog show. (We will be majorly cheering for the miniature schnauzer to take it all!) I am looking forward to a quiet day.

My classes are coming to an end. I have one paper and one test left in each class. Classes are over Dec. 8th. I am seriously considering taking next semester off so I can focus on learning my job really well. I really had my heart set on the macro-economics class, but I guess it is not to be for right now. Plus I am a little burnt out with taking two tough classes at once and not really having time to do anything artistic.

I have not had a chance to stitch, which is why I have not posted. I stitch in five minute increments so it is not really worth posting about. Mostly, I come home, do chores and study. I am looking forward to some creative time. I have several patterns calling to me. LOL

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Good luck with the end of your classes...and I hope you have a wonderful day of stitching and a happy Thanksgiving

Suzanne