Sunday, November 16, 2008

Hurray! Got to Stitch!

Okay, it was not for very long, but still. It was a hopping weekend. I had a lot of housework to do, the pup to take care of, a huge test, and a big paper that is due. Sadly, it did not leave me a lot of time for stitching. I had hoped to stitch during the race, but it was not to be so I had to watch the race with the sound down for a while, whilst I composed my paper.

I have gotten three sides of the leaves and vine done. One more side to go. I will be so happy when I get to do the actual hardanger. I thought about cheating a bit and starting the hardanger without finishing the other part first. But I am an accountant and therefore, it is hard for me to step outside of my own self-imposed rules, no fun that they are. LOL

It is so hard to believe that Thanksgiving is in a week and a half. I have been watching the Thanksgiving themed shows on the Food Channel. November is flying by really, really fast. It is even hard to believe because two weeks ago it was 38 degrees, then raining, then cold again. Ever since last Thursday it has been in the 80's. It is ridiculously hot! We may be having barbecue and margaritas for Thanksgiving if this keeps up!

No comments: