Wednesday, January 20, 2010

It stormed all day yesterday and then again today. It just poured buckets. I have had some bad hair for two days. Ugh.

I was grateful tonight that I did not have anything that I had to do after work. I came home put on my jammies and fuzzy socks, nuked a Lean Cuisine, and sat down to stitch. I was a bit tired of wearing a coat that was wet, and having rain pour on me as I got in and out of the car, and I was a bit chilled. I blasted the heat in the house and got it tasty warm and took my position on the sofa with remote, very cute little dog, and my stitching. I was happy to see that my favorite show, "Modern Family" was on twice tonight. It was a really good evening. I still have quite a way to go on my card, but it is all about the journey, right?

Yesterday morning, we had a huge thunder and lightening storm around the time that Liesl and I usually take a walk. Of course, we could not go. Then today it was just pouring. Poor Liesl has not had a walk in two days. Miniature Schnauzers are a very high energy breed, and require a lot of exercise. So we always start the morning with a 30-40 minute walk. This gets her kind of mellow (as mellow as a mini schnauzer can be...) before we head off to work, then we take several walks throughout the day. The poor girl is really missing her walks and so am I. I am thinking good thoughts for tomorrow morning.

No comments: