Friday, January 8, 2010

TGIF

It has been a very busy week. Oy vey! I am exhausted.


I had to run by Costco on my way home from work and ended up buying one of their delicious rotisseried chickens. I had some leftover mashed potatoes in the fridge, so basically, dinner was done. Little Miss Liesl thought that she should also partake of Friday night dinner, too. She loves chicken breast more than any other food. She was pretty tired and nodded off quickly after she ate.

I had wanted to stitch, but I was so tired that I could not pull it together enough to stitch until way after 9 pm. By that point, I was overly tired and afraid of making a mistake, so I stitched for less than half an hour. I hope to have the project complete by the end of the weekend. I brought home a lot of work, so that will take precedence.

I am looking forward to the weekend. I have to get my house totally clean and do laundry. It is nice to have a domestic weekend. I am feeling well enough to putter around the house and strong enough to vacuum. I think Liesl will be happy to nap and play with her toys this weekend, too. As long as she gets her walk, she is happy to stay home.

Hope it is warm where you are...

No comments: