Saturday, January 2, 2010

Off By One Thread

I shared a photo of my little Altoid tin cover last night. Today as I was doing the border, I realized that I am one thread off. Unfortunately, it affects the border so I must go back and revisit the error of my ways. I kept stitching after I knew I should last night, and unfortunately, it always ends up costing me when I do that. Luckily, it is a small piece and should not be too much of a hassle.

Today was a good day. I was feeling much better, and got to take a little longer walk with Liesl today. We were both tired by the time we got home, and both got to rest. She had pretty cute little puppy snores at one point. It felt really good to be out in the air, and seeing the goings on in the neighborhood. I have some of the loveliest neighbors, who are so very kind. I think good neighbors are worth their weight in gold.

I am literally counting the hours until I can go back to work on Monday. I have been out all week recovering. I miss my coworkers, who are also my friends. I miss the mental challenge of my work. I miss how busy it is. I am so excited! I just can't wait.

Well, guess I should go pull some of my stitching out so I can move on to my Queen stitches.

No comments: