Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Um, How Did It Get To Be Wednesday Already?

Whhoooosh! That is the sound of this week going by. I have been so busy that it has been incredible. I can't believe that we are just a few hours from Thursday! Oy vey!

I was able to find my error in the Altoid tin. That was not the hard part. Alas, the hard part was pulling out stitching done with silk thread. That never goes well. It never comes out in one piece. It frays and makes kind of a yucky mess. sigh. In any case, it is pulled out. Now tomorrow I can have the fun of stitching again.

I am getting together an idea of the things I would like to stitch this year. I have alot in my stash that I would like to finally to put to use. I also would like to work on ornaments as I posted earlier. I have so many lovely patterns in my stash along with the fabrics and such that I need to complete them. I have put myself on a pattern diet this year so that I can use what I have. I really need to visit with the patterns I already own.

Have a super evening.



No comments: