Sunday, January 25, 2009

Stormy Weather!


The whole weekend here was so stormy. Today was a bit of a surprise because the weatherman had said that there was only a chance of showers today. It poured all day long. DH let me sleep in a bit this morning and took Liesie for a walk on his own. So the pictures above are actually from yesterday's batch.

Unfortunately, we had to spend the day up at the old house trying to get it cleaned. Today was the kitchen, and was a major undertaking. Now I just have about an hour's worth of carpet cleaning to do and I am done. Both of us are so ready to hand over the keys to the landlord. Then we get to focus on finishing up the new house move-in.

So DH and I came home and had a salame sandwich and a salad for dinner. We were just too tired to cook. After our fancy dinner, I was able to take my stitching out and actually got quite a bit done. I had been looking forward to it all day. It was just so peaceful to turn on the Food Network and stitch away. I think I will be done with the mirror tomorrow and able to start putting the greenery around it. Then I get to start working on her dress.

I hope everyone has a terrific start to the work week!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Keep Miss L warm and dry! LOL