Thursday, August 13, 2009

I Must Have This:

I saw this a few months ago on Victoria Sampler's website. At the time it was listed as a class and was about $120. Way too spendy for a puppy momma that still needs to provide for her schnauzer princess. LOL So I took a big pass on it. I was thrilled to see that it was listed on 123stitch.com for under $15, pattern only. I would love to take one of their online classes. It is just quite a bit outside of my disposable income. I plan on making the tea cozy out of this, as it is pictured on their website. DH and I still like to make a pot of tea during chillier days. So I would love something adorable to keep the pot warm. I just think it is lovely.

I think I have shared in the past that I am reading "Michaelangelo and the Pope's Ceiling" by Ross King. This book is so fascinating. There was a lot of drama surrounding the project. They break down the panels one by one and what certain items in each panel meant to Michaelangelo. I do not read alot of Art History, but this really is such an incredible book. It is my dream to see Rome someday anyway. Now, however, I feel compelled to spend a good afternoon under this amazing fresco to study each face and grouping.

I am hoping to finish Old Glory this weekend. They are racing in Michigan this weekend. It sounds like a great time to stitch.

1 comment:

kimstitch3 said...

oooh I love that one too. YOu old enabler you,Kimberly