Monday, August 10, 2009

Monday Flew By!

Okay, I feel much better today. I am over my cranky. LOL

Today, Tony Stewart won at Watkins Glen. I was bummed yesterday when the race was called on account of rain. But Nascar makes the best decisions on behalf of the safety of the drivers and teams. I was sorry I did not get to see the race, because it was on a cool road course, but the outcome was good. I am happy to see Ambrose up with a good finish, too. He does well on a road course.

It was a good day at work. Things were very busy, which is always good. I especially like a work environment that is more on the fast-paced side. My job really is awesome and darn near perfect. I love going to work in the morning. I feel like I get to see my friends every day.

I got to stitch today at lunch. It was much more peaceful today than yesterday. I am finishing up the bottom row of triangles and looking towards the flowers. The designer of the piece had a great idea of not stitching the flowers in a row with the variegated floss. Instead, she recommends planning the flowers so that you swirl the stitches around in a circle. I think this is cool. I can't wait to start.

No comments: