Wednesday, November 9, 2011

One More Day!

I have one more day of work this week.  My company gives us Veteran's Day off, so I will have a three day weekend beginning on Friday.  I can totally use that third day to get somethings done around the cozy cottage.  Friday I have my car scheduled to visit the mechanic first thing in the morning.  My car is making a couple of funky sounds that I want checked out. Please think good thoughts for me. I figure that it is really good that he will get it on Friday in case he has to keep it overnight.  I also have a work person coming to the house on a small home warranty issue that needs to be addressed.  

I am glad that I have to stay home that day because I really need to get the cozy cottage organized.  Living in different rooms in various stages of moving in is really starting to bug me.  So I will organize, decorate and purge what needs to go.  It is also supposed to rain on Friday, so it will be kind of cozy.

I am really rather excited about getting the place cleaned up this weekend.  I would like to try baking something in my oven.  The lady who did the remodel on this house said that she had baked cookies in the oven here to make sure it worked.  She said that my oven baked cookies better than her Viking range.  So I would like to try that out.  I have a recipe for pumpkin spice cookies that I would like to try out.  

I would like to get as much as possible done on Friday so that I can relax the rest of the weekend and play with Miss Liesl.  I would really like to relax on Saturday, but we will see what the weekend brings.  In the meantime, I will be so glad to get a lot of work done.  Hopefully, I can take more photos.

No comments: