Tuesday, April 3, 2012

A Peaceful Evening

I had big plans today of coming home and doing a little gardening.  I have to plant my tomatoes, put together some color bowls and plant some shrubs.  I also have my never ending job of weeding.  I was thinking about it all day.  However, I finally figured out a solution to a mathematical problem I have been working on and off for a couple of months.  My brain was mushy and as a result, I had only enough energy to make myself a Fluffernutter for dinner.  I still love them as an adult.  Peanut butter and marshmallow cream.  So yummy.  

My gardening shall have to wait.  Instead tonight I played with Liesl, as I do every night.  It is really important to her and she knows to go get a toy as soon as she is done eating her dinner.  She is such a good girl at work all day so I want to make sure that she gets my undivided attention for a while.  I also just laid quietly on the sofa, watched a little TV and thought about my good fortune.  

I believe very strongly that God always answers our prayers.  Many times it is in His time, not our own.  He also knows what is best for us.  I was thinking much of tonight that he has been answering prayers that I have lifted up this week.  For this I am truly grateful.  

Well, my brain is tired from all of that math.  I am off to dream dreams in the right side of my brain.  LOL

No comments: