Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sunday

The heat wave continued through much of today. Late this afternoon the fog rolled in though and it was a welcome relief. It cooled off rather nicely.

After church I was able to come home and put the race on. I pulled out my stitching and stitched through a very interesting race. I to worked on Dog Lessons for People and hope to take a photo this week. I like the colors that are used in the design.

I have not been able to cook for a few days, so I was thrilled to be able to make myself a nice dinner tonight. I totally love Trader Joe's and am always on the lookout for yummy things. I found these breaded eggplant cutlets in the frozen section. OMG, they are so good!!!! I fried them up in a skillet, then poured some of TJ's four cheese sauce on top. Then I served this on top of a bed of lemon pepper egg noodles. Sprinkled some cheese on top and it was so delicious. I could not believe how good the eggplant was. I had totally forgotten that I had in them in the freezer.
I was not able to garden this weekend but I was able to sit on my back step and admire how far it has come. It is really looking lovely. I need to get some seeds in the ground, but for now it made me happy how pretty it looks already. I look forward to the day I can sit at the table in my yard and drink my coffee amongst the flowers.
Enjoy the work week.

No comments: