Sunday, August 7, 2011

One Of My Favorite Blogs

Today I tried a recipe from one of my fave blogs-Mennonite Girls Can Cook. There are some incredibly delicious looking recipes on this blog. Today I made these Lemon Cookies.

They are made with lemon curd and are so easy to make. They are so pretty and so light, too. Okay, mine are not so pretty, but the ones on the website are. They are beyond delicious if you are someone who loves lemon. In addition to the lemon curd, the cookie base has lemon zest, lemon juice and coconut extract. So delicious.

I am going to make their Moroccan Rice Salad this week, too. I have brown rice cooling as I write this to get ready. I think it will make yummy lunches. I will let you know how it turns out!

I am really having a lot of fun trying out all of these new recipes. I have recently re-discovered how fun it is to cook again. I may have to start making organic dog cookies next!

2 comments:

Vicky said...

It is one of my favourite blogs also :)

aprilmecheelesdulllife said...

Hope you are feeling better Patti! Take care of yourself.