Monday, August 22, 2011

Random Thoughts

Well, there I was at 3:00 am. Running through my mind my checklist of things that needed to be submitted by today. All I could do was lay there and stress, even though I knew I had turned everything in. I wish I had not done that to myself, because I had turned everything in and the day went okay. Except that I have been very sleepy...

I had the best time with Liesl tonight. I have taught her that when I say, "Hug" she jumps up and lets me give her a hug. She likes hugs, so she is moving a little faster to come get her hug. She smiles when I say it, too. She is such a sweet little dog. I was watching her play tonight. She is such a busy little dog and goes from toy to toy. One of her favorite games is Shove The Toy Under The Chair or Cabinet and Then Act Like It Is The Only Toy She Can Possibly Play With! Last week, I found one of my leather gardening gloves shoved under the cabinet, just because. She is something else. My friend at work who has several larger, older dogs says that he thinks Liesl is awesome, but after watching how busy she is, he knows he could never have a mini schnauzer. She is funny to watch!

I was laughing quite a bit earlier. One of my friends was posting on Facebook a web page called Awkward Family Photos. So I decided to look around on the site. Oh my goodness, it is laugh out loud funny. We have all been there...

I am a bit frustrated because it has been so cold the past few weeks. Now one of my trees is convinced it is fall and is dropping its leaves even though it is only mid August. It was just in bloom last month. But it has been cold enough to have the heat on lately. Brrrr.

Well, I am overly sleepy, so I am off to dreamland...


1 comment:

Cathy said...

One of my cats plays the That's The Only Toy I Can Play With game, and of course, we're expected to unearth it from wherever he put it.

Someone forwarded the link to Awkward Family Photos too. So whenever I need a laugh, that's where I go!

Have a good week!
Cathy