Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Ooo bla dee, ooh bla dah, life goes on...

Today was a beautiful day.  This is accounting busy time closing the month of March and the first quarter.  So I am up at bat on the new job.  A month of getting prepared has paid off.  I am understanding everything pretty well and getting my projects completed.  I am still adjusting and I still have so much to learn, but I am in a really cool industry.  I smile all of the time.

Of course, after a wonderful day at work, I get to come home to the best part of my day - puppy kisses.  Liesl is such an amazing little girl and is really settling in well.  She has gotten better about eating during the day and plays with her toys.  I think she also naps much of the day.  

I am trying to get my stitching mojo back.  I am so tired when I get home that it is hard to find the energy to stitch.  I know it is only a matter of time before this all works out.  As the weather warms up I anticipate that I will also want to spend time gardening and such.  I bought some really nice  fragrant lavender plants the other day at Home Depot.  I have envisioned lavender in a line in my front yard for the past year and a half.  I am thinking it will eventually be like a natural fence.  Plus I will be able to use the lavender for sachets and gifts.  The bonus is that the color will totally look amazing with the color of my house.  Yay!

It is a dangerous thing to go into the Home Depot garden area.  There are so many beautiful plants and I see all of the pretty colors.  I want all of them.  I love the garden and I really want to make my yard a place where I can't wait to hang out there.  I need a plan.

Well, I am off to sleep.  I have put clean sheets on the bed.  Clean sheets are one of the best things in the world.  I know I will sleep well!

No comments: