Thursday, July 15, 2010

Sleepy...

Today was a totally busy day, but I am happy to say that I met my most critical deadlines. I still have a lot to get done, but the most important things are done.

Tonight was fantastic. We finally were able to get together to celebrate my son's 22nd birthday. It was a couple of weeks ago, but today was the first day that all of the schedules worked out for the whole family. So I was able to get together with my daughter, son, son-in-law and my son's adorable girlfriend. This was the first time that we finally got to meet my son's girlfriend and she was delightful. We met at our favorite local burger place and just had a wonderful time. Plus, we got to have cupcakes. Delish!!!!!!

We came home to finish talking. Liesl loves having a house full of people. Of course, they are here to visit her. My son's girlfriend is also loves terriers, so we got to talk about terriers, and Liesl had to go play with her. Now Liesl is exhausted from her play session.

I am looking forward to the weekend. Liesl and I want to sleep in, first and foremost. Other than that I have some business to take care of and work to be done in my garden. I am pretty tired from being on the go, so right now all I can think about is sleeping. I am looking forward to getting things done and hopefully, stitching!

No comments: