Monday, August 9, 2010

Another Cold Day

Brrr. This is getting kind of old. It is so cold. I awoke this morning to drizzling rain and cold again. Samuel Clemens was right when he said, "The coldest winter I ever spent was a summer in San Francisco." Okay, we are about 100 miles from San Francisco, but we are still on the coast and dealing with the cold. I am over it.

The nice thing about the cold weather is that I was in a total hurry to get home, change into my after work play clothes, cook dinner and stitch. After a nice, warm dinner, I was ready to cozy in and stitch. I worked on my tea cosy. I got a lot done on the vine and am just about ready to start adding the fancy flowers. Yay! It was nice to have the cozy evening.

I still need to decide what to stitch after I get these fair entries done. In the past I have always loved to do big projects, but I am not sure if I want to do something large or small. Decisions, decisions...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Our weather has been hot. I don't know which I prefer, hot or cold. It seems you can get a lot more done when it's cold but you never get outside. I wish we could have have a happy medium. Please give that adorable little pooch of yours a hug from Charli and me :>)