Thursday, August 5, 2010

This Week Flew By!

First of all, thank you for the wonderful birthday wishes for Liesl. I made her favorite dinner of chicken breast and rice. She wolfed that down pretty quickly and started eyeballing my piece of chicken. LOL It was her birthday, so I did share a little... We also had extra long playtime. She was pretty tired at the end of the day.

I am trying to make sure that I have my fair entries ready for drop off on the 21st. I need to finish the tea cosy that I started some time ago. I have some time set aside for working on it this weekend. It is really pretty. I am not sure if I should actually bring a teapot to the fair for the display, or if I should just bring the cosy itself. A major dilemna...

It has been very cold and drizzly here this week. Our summers here tend to be on the cooler side here, with the best warm weather in September and October. But this summer is downright cold! I am a bit concerned it will be an early, long, cold winter. Good stitching weather though. Once gardening season ends, I should be able to craft a lot more.

Off to read my book!

1 comment:

敬周喜 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.