Monday, August 23, 2010

Marvelous Monday!

I have a new love. Last night after dinner, my friend and I went to Baskin Robbins. Baskin Robbins has new Coconut Plum frozen yogurt. It is fabulous. I went in with a plan of chocolate something or other, but the lure of coconut was too great. It was so delicious and so rich tasting. Yum. I have been thinking about it all day.

I got to do some stitching this weekend. I am finally over whatever yuck I had. Thank goodness for that. It was nice to stitch. I am thinking about doing something hardanger next. I have a really pretty Drawn Thread pattern that is calling my name. I still get really intimidated by hardanger so I need to do some deep breathing before I pull the pattern back out.

It is hotter than heck here right now. This is a welcome change after it being so cold for all of August. It is about 9 pm and it is still so hot, with every window in the house open. Oy vey! It is hard to believe that a week ago, I had the heat on. Hmm. This is good ice cream weather. I may have to go back to BR...
Well, I am off to get a lemonade. Stay cool!

No comments: