Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Liesl's Birthday

Time has just flown. My little Liesl turned three years old. I can't believe that time has flown by like it has. The second picture about was taken about two weeks after she arrived and took over the household. In that photo she was about five months old.

Without a doubt, she is a big dog in a little outfit. She is my buddy, my confidante, my playmate, and walking companion. She makes me laugh, makes me crazy with her stubborness, and allows me to cry tears into her little furry neck. She has been there through the very best and very worst of times in the past three years.

So happy birthday, Liesl! You are the best puppy I could ask for!

4 comments:

Vicky said...

Happy Birthday Liesl, and may you have many many more :)
PS my furbabies say woof woof :)

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Liesl! Just wanted to drop a note on this special day and let you know how much I enjoy reading your blog, your life seems so well balanced and peaceful. Thanks so much for sharing!

Terri said...

Happy Birthday Liesl, from Terri and Allie (woof!)

I hope you both have many, many more birthdays together!

Patti said...

Dear, sweet Liesl,

Your schnauzer friend Reggie (and his mommy Patti) wish you a very Happy Birthday! We hope you get extra cuddles and treats today! Maybe a trip to your favorite pet store for a special, new toy also. You can never have enough toys!