Thursday, June 23, 2011

Back In The Saddle Again!

Whoohoo! I feel so much better! I was happy to be back at work today with all of my work homies. I love going to work. Firstly, I am grateful that I have a job. Secondly, I am happy that I have a meaningful job that I really enjoy doing. I feel like I am missing something if I miss work.

I did not want to take the chance of sharing any germs with my knitting circle, so I stayed home tonight. I have a busy weekend ahead, so I figured I would just clean the cozy cottage and stitch. After knitting ended, my dear daughter over at http://kneadsknitsandknothing.blogspot.com/ texted me to let me know that my awesome friends had put together a care package of yummy food from dinner tonight. She says she will deliver it tomorrow. I am lucky to know such nice people. What a thoughtful thing to do.

I stitched and finished another line of the Star Spangled Banner. Two more to go. The border is easy. It is just a lot of color changing. So I think I will just load three needles with red, white and blue. That way I do not have to keep stopping to re-thread.

Well, I think it is time for me to drift off to sleep to the sound of soft puppy snores. She has had a full day of catching up with her friends and acting cute for treats. It must be exhausting work...LOL




No comments: