Thursday, October 1, 2009

Confession Time...

I have a love of pumpkin that knows few bounds. LOL Yesterday, I found pumpkin bisque at Costco. I had been thinking about it in the fridge all day at work. We ended up having it for dinner and it was most delicious. Unfortunately, it reminded me that this time of year, Dreyer's puts out it's Pumpkin Ice Cream. Yay! I brought this up to DH, who seemed semi not interested. However, his class tonight was plunged into darkness by a power outage, so he called me to say he was coming home early. I politely reminded him about the ice cream, so he stopped on his way home. I got to have my pumpkin ice cream. Yum! Now that the weather is turning crisp and cool, all that I can think is "pumpkin bread." I shall have to bake some this weekend.

I got to watch the PBS National Parks show tonight. It was amazing. The photography is so beautiful, all I can think is that I need to see Yosemite. I am ashamed to say that I have not had the chance to visit it. The story about the Grand Tetons as well as the photography were so interesting. What an amazing place. We are so fortunate to have these treasures in our country.

I have not had the opportunity to stitch for a few days because I have had tests and homework for my class. My fingers are just itching to pick up my stitching. I really miss it when I can not work on my project.

Wishing you a happy weekend.

No comments: