Monday, October 12, 2009

Monday, Monday...

We have tropical storm "Patricia" moving in tonight. The fact that this storm and I share a name is not lost on my DH. Anyway, the bulk of it is supposed to hit at about 1 am. I suspect that we will be awakened by all of the wind. Drag. I could not sleep last night and stayed up too late reading my book. I am reading "Let the Great World Spin" which is pretty awesome so far. I am a bit concerned about waking up to no power in the morning. We really need the rain here in California, but I have a feeling this is going to be a mess.

I did get to stitch for a little while. I am still working on the lacey part on the bottom edge. I have learned that I have no business stitching when I am overly tired, because it usually just results in my having to frog the next day. I am so pleased with how it looks. The photographs really do not do it justice.

Hope everyone stays warm and dry tonight.

No comments: