Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Please Bear With Me

Last week as I was attempting to turn in my assignment for class, my computer went kaput! I have been without internet access for about a week now, while it is being serviced. Unfortunately, this means I have not been able to blog. I have gotten lots of reading and stitching done though. LOL

I am at the college library tonight using one of their really nice computers. I am hoping to be back online sometime this weekend. So please bear with me while I am trying to get my computer issues resolved.

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

We always have computer issues over here. Good luck getting yours working again. You do lovely stitching. I would never have the patience to do big projets like that again. Quick and easy is what I do these days. :) Tammy