Thursday, October 29, 2009

A Totally Fun Day!

Have I mentioned before how much I totally love my job?! I work with the coolest people, who are hard working, dedicated, and really fun to be around. Today was our Halloween party. I have worked in places where an announcement of an office party would fill me with dread, however, our parties are so much fun. People came in costume, our dogs came in costume. We had to decorate our department pumpkins (ours was one of the contest winners!)

We had a great barbecue, and yummy treats. Most of all, we got to have fun together, which is really good morale booster. It was just great fun. I have to admit, I felt a bit sleepy after that big lunch though.

The picture above is of Liesie in her costume. She was Leesula. She was a bit cheesed off about the whole wearing an outfit thing, but cheered up as soon as I took it off for her. There were about 10 dogs there, most without leashes on. They were all so well behaved. There was not even any begging. After lunch Liesie was exhausted from following around her dog buddies that she went right to her bed in my office, and let me tuck her in. She was asleep the rest of the afternoon and was still tired when we got home after work.


I did not get to stitch today, but I did enjoy the time I got to spend with the people I am lucky enough to work with.

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Love it!! This sounds like it was so much fun. Leesula is ssoooo cute!! Have a great weekend!!
Theresa in NW Kansas

Pam said...

What kind of job do you have that you can bring your dog to work with you? That's pretty cool! Leesula looked great in her costume!