Monday, April 19, 2010

The Best Laid Plans...

I looked back on my Friday post and I have to laugh. I was looking forward to a nice, stay at home domestic weekend. Um, yeah, that totally did not happen. I was on the move constantly!

I had such a good day at work today. I really love my job, and those days were I can get my objectives met for the day really make me feel good. I came home and made a delicious dinner of chicken piccata and rice. I made a tiny piece of chicken for Liesl and chopped it up in a little bit of rice for a special dinner, just because she is awesome. She finished hers and immediately suggested that I should share my dinner with her, as well. LOL

After dinner, I decided that the time had come for me to address a pile of paper on my desk in my office/craft room. You know, that pile that just sort of happens, then grows and you do your best to ignore it, but, alas, it keeps increasing in size? I actually had several piles going, so the day had come. I am proud to say, it has all been filed or dealt with. My desk is sort of Zen-like now. Ahhhhh.

I got to stitch tonight, and have turned the corner on the vine so that I am going across the top part. This is very exciting to me. I am coming to the end. The colors are so lovely. But I am ready to move on to the next project. While pulling down my file box to put away my papers, I also pulled down my file box of patterns. I will go through it this week. It will be fun to visit with some old friends in that box!

No comments: