Sunday, April 11, 2010

A Great Day!

I had such a great day. I got to sleep in until 8 today. It was a little bit of heaven. I had a little dog cuddled up to me and the room still kind of dark while the storm was trying to gather strength. I got to sit and have a leisurely cup of tea, then off Liesl and I went for a walk before the rain started. It was really windy and dreary but it was nice to get some fresh air. We got back to the house and I made breakfast. Liesl gets one vet approved egg a week, so I made her one (with a tiny bit of cheese, because she is spoiled.) I got to enjoy a plate of bacon and eggs, with a nice cup of tea. It was so nice.

I got to sit and stitch for hours. It was pouring down rain outside, Liesl was napping off her breakfast, so I put my favorite shows on On Demand and stitched away. I was snuggled under my big woolie blanket with my Serenity Prayer on my lap, just happily putting the stitches in.

I will have to post my photo tomorrow. I have put my Smartcard in a super safe place. Obviously, I needed to hide it from myself. LOL I just love the colors in this and cannot wait to share it!

No comments: