Friday, April 16, 2010

Everybody's Workin' For The Weekend...

Okay, first off, every time I think of that song, immediately the image of Patrick Swayze and Chris Farley (both left us way too soon) dressed as Chippendale dancers at try outs. One of the funniest bits in comedy and I still laugh today thinking about it. It was really priceless.

Anyhoosky, I am looking forward to my weekend with little Miss Liesl. The weather here right now is gorgeous, so we will definitely be taking a couple of really nice walks by the water. I really love that time with her. We both get lots of exercise and fresh air, and some time to just be.

I am also looking forward to getting my house under control. It has been a bit unorganized in the craziness of my week. It will be nice to get it in order. I am also looking forward to working in my yard. I have some more seeds to plant, and weeds to pull. Slowly but surely it is coming together.

I plan on stitching alot this weekend. I would really like to get the Serenity Prayer finished. There are so many other projects I would like to start, but I am old school, and can only do one project at a time, so I need to finish this one up. I also have a great book to read, so I am hoping to fit all of my fun in!

Mostly, I am just looking forward to a nice, domestic weekend. It will be nice to stay home and play with all of my toys!

No comments: