Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A Happy Day!

I am having another one of those working late at night weeks. I have gotten home pretty close to 7 pm the last couple of nights. Tonight though there was a special treat from April of aprilmechellesdulllife.blogspot.com in my mailbox. It the package were these sweet little Liesl-like Mary Engelbreit cards and paper! April also included some pretty evenweave and the sweetest little squeaky fish for Liesl. It was such a kind thing to do. Liesl just loves her fish, too. Thank you again, April!

Things have been a little hectic around the cozy cottage the past couple of evenings. There is a contractor coming tomorrow, to replace the floors due to dry rot. So I have been moving all of my stuff out of the affected areas for the past couple of nights. He was supposed to start this morning, but it got changed at the last minute. I was glad to have an extra day to move stuff. The bonus will be having nice new flooring. Whoohoo! On the bad side there has been no stitching time.
I have to really scurry to work on my garden this weekend. The rains are returning next week, and I need to have trimming and the weeding done. I also have to fill in some holes where a certain schnauzer was gopher hunting. Liesl also has a playdate again on Saturday. The weekend is filling up already!

Well, the clock on the wall says it is past my bed time...

1 comment:

aprilmecheelesdulllife said...

Glad you got the package !! Yea To new floors !!! lol Have fun !