Saturday, February 12, 2011

Saturday

Wow! What a gorgeous day on the Monterey Peninsula. It was in the 70's, sunny and beautiful. Liesl and I started our day on Carmel Beach, where we met her playdate. Yes, I arrange playdates for my dog, but she is not spoiled. Really! Anyway, Carmel Beach borders Pebble Beach where the golfers were for the AT&T Pro-Am. There were golfers playing very close to where we were. I snapped lots of photos to show you. Or so I thought. Just now when I went to take my smartcard out of my camera, I found that it was not actually in the camera to begin with. Doh!

After her big adventure, Liesl spent the better part of the day napping whilst her momma worked. I was able to restore the cozy cottage to order after my floor construction, which looks great. Mostly, though, I had to work on a presentation I have to make at work this week. I spent my afternoon putting it together and think I am pretty close to being ready. I still have a few details to put together tomorrow before I return to work on Monday.

I finally got to stitch after about 8 tonight. I will try to post a photo tomorrow, if I get done with my work project at a reasonable time. I am having such a good time stitching this piece.

My dear daughter has finally started a blog about her knitting, bread-making and life. She is an extraordinary knitter and all around good person. Here is a link to her blog, so you can check it out! http://kneadsknitsandknothing.blogspot.com/ I am so proud of her!

1 comment:

Vicky said...

Thanks for the link to your daughters blog, I am now following :)