Monday, February 28, 2011

So Totally Cute!

I was back at work today! Liesl was so excited to go back to work and see all of her dog and people friends. She shook with excitement half the way there. I was really happy to go back, too. I really adore my job, the people I work with and the meaningful work that I am fortunate enough to do. My batteries were totally recharged and I was ready to get back to work. The icing on the cake was having my little dog looking so happy to play with her dog friends. (She thinks the reason we go to work is so that she can play with her people and dog friends. She does not seem to get the point that we go there so that momma can earn biscuit money. LOL)

In my first meeting of the day, my dear NASCAR friend, whose birthday is two days before mine, presented me with a package. She got me this adorable Tony Stewart Pit Crew to go with my Tony Stewart Lego/K'nex car that my daughter got me for Christmas. This makes me giggle to look at it because it is so gosh darn cute. I just love it.

Well, it has been a kind of long day, and I am a bit rusty and getting back into the swing of things, so I think I will turn in. No stitching tonight since I am going off to dream land early. Have a great evening!

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

I always hate going back to work after vacation! Hope you enjoyed your time off. I love Dickens too, it never gets old.