Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Raindrops Keep Fallin' On My Head

...which totally explains my stick straight hair laying against my head all limp and lifeless. It rained so much today. Plus it was loud. Suddenly we would hear what sounded like a low roar and then realize it was the rain. Every time it seemed like it was going to slow down a bit, the skies would open up and just dump water on us.

I am hoping to stitch this weekend between all of my activities. I really would like to finish the Serenity Prayer and get it framed for my bedroom. I have to think about what I want to stitch after that. I also have to read a book for the book club. Actually, I have read it before, but I really want to reread it to capture some of the detail. We are reading the Lost Symbol by Dan Brown, which I really enjoyed. This is my first time in a book club and I am so excited about it.

I may be taking a little outing to the local Michaels store this weekend. I get their online coupons, which are really good deals. My curtains in my bedroom are white and I have been envisioning inexpensive floral garlands swagging along the top part of the curtains to dress them up. I think it would be really nice and girlie. I love going to Michaels. While their selection of cross stitch is nearly non-existent, they do carry other interesting products. I love the way it smells in there and I always get really inspired. Plus our Michaels here is really new and is laid out really well.

No comments: