Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Progress!

Here is my most recent progress on The Star Spangled Banner. I have not worked on it today. My office is various stages of the cold/flu thingy from heck. Last evening, I felt really dizzy. I would turn my head and feel like I was falling. By the time I went to bed, I felt terrible. I just could not get comfortable enough to sleep all night. I couldn't stand it anymore so I got up at 4 am and just got ready for work. I was at my office by 6 am, figuring that the earlier I could get to work, the sooner I could get home and go to bed. I was home by 3:30. I am hoping for sleep tonight. I feel really cruddy, and will be going to bed in a few minutes. No fun.

It is so hard to believe that the week is almost over. It has flown by! My office has been so busy, which is good. Liesl has been so glad to see her friends (I am glad to see them, too!) She has been giving everyone lots of kisses.

Well, my head is all funky, so I am off to bed...

3 comments:

PJ said...

D: Noooo! I hope you don't get sick!

Gillie said...

dear Liesl - please tell your mum how much I enjoyed reading the daily updates on your week's vacation! You both obviously had a lot of fun. I am sorry about the flu though, make sure you don't get it and keep giving her lots of hot tea!!!

Karen said...

Hope you're feeling better. At least you weren't sick during your vacation.