Monday, May 10, 2010

Bring On Summer!

It has been cold, windy and rainy here on the Monterey Peninsula. I am ready for warmth, drinking iced tea in the backyard with a good book, and being surrounded by my lovely flowers. Life has been pretty hectic around here with several responsibilities like school on my plate. Hoever, things are winding down and will be finished by the end of May. I was talking with a friend of mine, and was saying that I am not sure what I will do with myself this summer. LOL As we talked about it, I decided to make it the summer of gardening, quilting, cross stitch, walking on the beach, cooking and friends. I am really excited about it. Liesl will be happy to be home a bit more often.

I am also thinking that I would like to arrange a freebies notebook. Right now, I download them to my computer, but forget they are there. Plus you have to work through the document files and open the documents to open them. So it would be nice to have a little file of things that I will most definitely stitch.

Conversely, I need to go through my files and start selling some of the patterns I know I will never stitch. I am pretty picky about what I buy, at the same time, however, there are some things I know I will never stitch just because my decorating theme has changed. So, I am sure that someone else could use the pattern. So I need to make my list and see what the best venue for this would be.

No comments: