Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Summer of Patti

By next weekend I hope to be done with all of my evening responsibilities! I am on hiatus from my chorale group until September, my final project for my class is due May 30th, and another church responsibility will be done. This is going to be awesome. I was wondering what I should do with my summer, but I think I am just going to have fun, be with my friends and family, gardern and do my crafts. I think I may have to go through some Martha Stewart magazines just to get some ideas. One thing is for sure, I will be so glad to have my evenings free again. One of my gal pals said that she would also like for us to go hiking with our dogs after work. This will be awesome.

I will be really glad to get my garden totally underway. It has so much potential. I got a rather late start on it since I was recovering from the car accident for several months. Now I am just busy. Memorial Day weekend though, it is on! I have big plans for this garden and my front yard. I really would like to host some dinners in my awesome yard for my friends. I wish I had one of those long tables like in the magazines with candles in jars and my friends all around.

Well, I am off to dream and plot my summer fun!

No comments: