Saturday, May 22, 2010

Day At Home!

Yay! A great day. I had a short meeting this morning, but got to come home for pretty much the rest of the day. It was so nice. I got my little abode all cleaned. Liesl got to nap on her spot on the sofa. I even got to take a nap. So nice.

I had to work on my final paper for my class tonight. It just has some fine tuning to be done tomorrow, but it is, for all intents and purposes ready to go. I have another project to do this week and a final, but I am close to the end of this class.

After I get this paper cleaned up, I am going to do a little gardening, and try to propogate some "Fried Egg" poppies that I have cuttings off. They are dramatic flowers but notoriously hard to start. But I am up for the challenge! I also have weeds to pull, ugh!

Lastly, I plan on stitching my heart out. I do have plans in the early evening, but other than that I will be stitching on my "Dog Lessons for People" and watching the Celebrity Apprentice finale. Life is so good. I am so glad to have some time at home with all of my toys and my sweet little dog. I shall have to get a photo of her to post tomorrow. She went to the groomers yesterday and is looking way too cute!

No comments: