Sunday, May 23, 2010

A Very Good Day!

It has been a really good day! Liesl and I got to sleep a little late this morning, and it was a little bit of Heaven. We woke up to sunny skies and just a beautiful day. As always, the church service was wonderful. I really appreciate my church and the folks that attend it.

I came home and put my finishing touches on my research paper for my online class. I only have my Powerpoint final project and my final exam left to do over the next two weeks. After that I just got to sit quietly for a while and play with little Miss Liesl. She has been such a patient little soul the past couple of weeks while things were really hectic. So we played, which made her really happy.

I got to go to a symphony reception this evening. It was lovely, there was wonderful food, and I got to visit with some wonderful friends. I was talking with one of my closest girlfriends who was there. She said that as soon as she got home, she was going to put on her warm jammies, microwave some popcorn for her dinner, and watch television. I agreed that it sounded awesome so I came home, put on my jammies, microwaved some buffalo chicken strips for dinner, cuddled my dog, and got out my stitching. It was a wonderful evening. I got to work on Dog Lessons for People and hopefully will be able to post a photo later this week.

I tried to take a photo of Liesl's haircut today. I was cracking up because due to the delay on my camera, I have all of these odd shots, of an ear, a tail, or nothing at all. She would be posing nicely, and just as the shutter would snap, she would trot off. It just made me laugh, especially when I saw the photos.

Hope you have a wonderful week!

No comments: